Schedule your COVID-19 vaccination
The Marlin Rural Health Clinic has been designated by the State of Texas as your local COVID-19 vaccination hub. Effective Tuesday Feb 16th, our COVID vaccination clinic will operate on M-F from 1:30pm – 5:30pm with the capacity of providing approximately 1,000 doses per week.
Please note – a 9:30am time slot does not necessarily mean you will receive your shot at exactly that time. This is simply a tool to stagger patient arrivals throughout the day to prevent everyone arriving first thing in the morning which results in long lines and delays. Rest assured we’re working as quickly and efficiently as possible, and Thank You for your cooperation and understanding!
~Your Marlin Rural Health Clinic / FCHC staff
Effective Monday March 29,2021 any person 16 years and older is eligible to receive the vaccine with priority given to those persons in the following groups:
– Front line medial staff, first responders and last responders
– Persons 65 years of age and older
– Persons 16 years of age and older with at least one chronic medical condition.
– Persons 50 – 64 years of age.
– Teachers and child care workers